2018-19 Annual Appeal
Thank you, St. Patrick's community! Your generosity has made a difference. Below are examples of how your donations impacted St. Patrick's seminary in 2018:
- Most successful Gala in the institution’s history with 670 attendees and over $250K raised including over $51K for athletic court/field updates.
- More than $100K raised to complete the Stations of the Cross project including a plaza and grotto for Our Mother Mary.
- More than $1.1M raised for the renovation of Riordan Hall, the main dining facility for the seminarians. Construction to begin in summer 2019.
- A generous gift-in-kind renovation of Santa Maria Lecture Hall, formerly Olier Hall, restoring it to its original beauty.
- Renewed educational accreditation with ATS and WASC.
- New statues, including Mother Mary and Sacred Heart.
The St. Patrick's Seminary Annual Appeal provides critical resources beyond tuition, which are essential to the seminary's operation and ability to provide outstanding academic and spiritual programs.
Unrestricted gifts contributed to the Annual Appeal support and enhance our programs in spiritual, academic, human, and pastoral formation. With your support, we can impact our Catholic community in a lasting way by forming spiritual fathers to promote what is good, true, and beautiful.